Monday, August 1, 2011

Heading to the L.A. Summer Conference



Well the summer Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCWBI) conference in Los Angeles is this weekend. 4 days of great information, presentations and networking. I just got my postcards back from Modern Postcard this morning and they turned out really nice. I'm still finalizing my portfolio and samples of the "Dig Dogs Dig" book project I'm trying to get published. I'm hopeful to meet a lot of great and helpful people this weekend, and get my project in front of a few potential publishers and/or Art Directors.

I'm going to try and post to this blog a couple times during the conference. I'm only taking my ipad, so I really don't know how effective it will be working that way. I know I can check and send emails, but as far as uploading pics and blog posts.... I guess this is why I "need" an iphone.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment