Thursday, July 7, 2011

More from the book



Edit: I was looking at this spread and came up with some more text. I just felt this page needed a little more story attached to it. Plus it gives the gas station attendant a reason for being there.

Well here's another page. Still tweaking the little stuff, especially the colors. This page took quite a long time to come together. I wanted a completely different perspective so you could see all the trucks heading down the road. And of course they all need drivers... I still might add some more to this page, but for now, I'm going to set it aside and start a new one.

My 3 year-old editor, Levon, is quite the task master. He comes in about every other hour to check on my progress and let me know if I have enough dogs and whether he likes them or not. I just can't seem to draw fast enough for him. He tells me I'll get better if I keep at it, so I have that going for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment